We are excited to be back in the office for you and your dental care! We want you to anticipate a few changes that will allow us to serve you better.
Infection control has always been a top priority for FZ Dentistry and it will continue to be! A few new things that will be a part of your new dental routine include for a time:
- A little extra pre-appointment preparation! We will ask all patients to fill out an enhanced screening questionnaire prior to your appointment to assess the best time for us to schedule you.
- Paperwork! We will not be using old fashion pens and paper at this time to decrease the amount of point-to-point contact we will have in our office. Our team will assist you with how to sign forms and get them back to us before your appointment.
- A virtual reception room! We will ask you to call or text when you arrive for your appointment to check in with our FZ team. When we are ready to serve you, we will have you meet us at the front door where we will check your temperature with an infrared sensor and then escort you to your treatment suite.
- We will ask you to wear a mask to your appointment until you are seated in a treatment suite! Don’t worry, it will seem very normal because we will have them on too!
- New PPE! Each room is now equipped with a modern air purifying system with UV-C light technology that destroys germs as it filters the air through a medical-grade HEPA filter. And our team and doctors have been asked by our State Board to wear gowns, N95 masks, and face shields during most of your appointments with us.
- One patient at a time! We will have fewer patients in our office at any given time and we ask you help us with that by not bringing guests or other family members with you to your appointment. If you are a parent or guardian, we will have a protocol to allow you to be with your little one.
- Handshakes! Unfortunately, we will not be shaking hands for a period of time to reduce point-to-point contact between patients and team members.
We want to thank you ahead of time for your patience. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
With Love and Gratitude,
Dr. Michael Fisher, Dr. Marisa Zitterich and the Entire FZ Team