DENTAL INSURANCE & 0% FINANCING
- Dental insurance can be confusing, but we’ll make it easy for you. Simply bring your card or claim into our office, or call to speak with Linda or Cindy, and we will be happy to tell you what your insurance will cover and file your claim for you.
- Dental insurance is diverse and some policies cover only a small percentage of fees, while others cover 50 percent or perhaps greater. The more you or your employer pays for premiums, the better the coverage, in most cases.
- For the most part, dental insurance covers preventive procedures, including annual X-rays, two cleanings and checkups per year, and fluoride treatments at 100 percent. Restorative care, such as fillings, crowns, replacement teeth, orthodontics, etc., are typically partially covered.
- Cosmetic treatment is not covered, and therefore, to assist with this, we work with third party financing companies to make dentistry affordable for virtually all of our patients.
- Most dental insurances also carry a “missing tooth clause” and the clause almost always states that your insurance will not pay for replacement of a tooth or teeth that were missing before your policy began. Our third party financing companies can help you afford dental implants, partials, dentures, or bridgework.
- Your benefits are probably based on “usual, customary, and reasonable fees.” These fees are arbitrarily assigned by insurance companies and may not accurately reflect the cost of our services. We are not a discount clinic, and we offer many technologies and luxuries to make your dental experience exceptional. We invest significant time with each of our patients, because to us, you are a person, not a number or a chart. Dr. Fisher, Dr. Zitterich and the F&Z Dentistry team invest in far more continuing education than is required so that we can bring you the best dental care possible. Therefore, the fees considered “reasonable and customary” by your insurance provider probably do not reflect the type of care and service we consider standard.
- Your “yearly maximum” is the amount your insurance company will pay in a calendar year, and most likely, the amount is $1000 to $1500. If you do not use all of your yearly maximum before December 31st, you lose it, as in each new calendar year, your maximum will fund again.
- If you have dental insurance, we will tell you your estimated portion before your treatment based on what your insurance company tells us. However, please be prepared to pay your portion at your visit unless prior payment arrangements have been agreed to.
- If your insurance provider does not pay their estimated portion, we will make every effort to collect from them over the next 60 to 90 days. After that, we will need to bill you for the balance.
- We make every effort to maximize your insurance benefits on your behalf, so your out-of-pocket expense will be as small as possible.
“Dr. Fisher and Dr. Zitterich truly changed my life and gave me a smile I could have only dreamed of. To you and your staff, thank you!”
F&Z Dentistry Takes Care of My Whole Family!
“So many of my friends have trusted Dr. Fisher and Dr. Zitterich for their cosmetic & implant dentistry . . . They’re known for that! They also take care of my whole family with regular cleanings and check-ups.”
When my friends ask me who gave me my new smile, I say, “Who else but Dr. Fisher and Dr. Zitterich? They’re miracle workers!”
Knew Just Where to Go!
“My son is a pediatric dentist in Dallas, so I know something about dentists and dentistry. When it was time for my new smile, I knew just where to go . . . Dr. Fisher and Dr. Zitterich!”
Mrs. Colleen Plunk